6/8/12

~photo of the day - June 8th: six o'clock...

Got up to go for a walk with my friend this morning & it was just before 6.  I started weeding while waiting & was thinking whilst working, "what can I get a pic of, for today's "six o'clock" photo challenge prompt?"  Nothing at the time seemed interesting enough, so I just assumed I would have to wait until 6 tonight.  When we got home, I set into weeding once again; working to remove some unruly grass clumps.  With one bunch, this big old worm came out with the dirt embedded roots, so I shook it onto a neighbouring rock.  Surprised at its new surroundings, s/he squirmed & wriggled around & formed this - the perfect solution for my photo challenge of the day (even though it was after 6!!)...


p.s. can you spot his friend? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment