Working hard at looking cute & trying to figure out the fingers on one hand!
Getting there - 2 fingers on one hand; or, 1 finger on each hand works too!
Auntie BooBoo caught him sportin' his shades when we were out & about!
The awesome "Two(t) Train" birthday cake his momma made for him,
and he certainly was serious about blowing those candles out!
MMMMMM that is yummy! I luv, luv, luv his "icing" face!
I know I certainly had a great time celebrating our special days with such an adorable birthday buddy, and the rest of the family & kiddos. But the real question is, what did the birthday boy think of his day? Here is his opinion; in his own word...
A person really couldn't ask for anything more, than to be able to share their special day with other special people. Besides this munchkin, my big brother and a nephew also celebrate their birthdays just a couple of days after mine. Yep, I have birthday buddies coming out of the woodwork ~ the more the merrier, I say! Do you share your day with anyone special?









No comments:
Post a Comment