We took off last weekend to go enjoy the area while in the midst of an amazing Fall season. Typically, the heat of summer slowly gives way to cooler evenings and the leaves start changing color, until everything is all decked out in fabulous fall colors... for about a day, or two; maybe a week if we are lucky! Then the gale force winds rear their ugly head from the west, and the leaves end up somewhere far, far away. But this year, it seems the leaves have been turning more slowly, and we have had very little wind. So, Mr M and I packed our bikes into the truck last weekend, and headed to Waterton to see her all dressed up in her fall finery! I do not recall ever having gone to the park before, during the fall season. Well, we rode our bikes around the park, ate at Weiners of Waterton (my advice is to go next summer; you will not regret it), soaked up the sun and sights, and of course I snapped about a gazillion photos! This is a small sample of the colors we beheld ~ enjoy...




No comments:
Post a Comment